Saturday, April 4, 2009

This is just a praise God blog. My daughter was admitted to the hospital at Midnight Monday night but thanks to the grace of God we were out of there by 3 p.m. on Tuesday. She had rotovirus and sometimes with small children they can spend several days in the hospital. She still tires easily but is recovering nicely. My next praise is that after being unemployed for almost a year my husband was offered not just one but two different jobs on the same day this week. Gods timing is so awesome!! My third and most exciting praise is that my 8 yr old twin girls are going forward in church tomorrow to confess Jesus as their lord and savior. I am so excited for their decision. After their decision my 3 yr old says I want to get baptized. I said why and she said "because I love Jesus forever." Praise the Lord for all he does everyday even the little things.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so glad you did it! :)

    ReplyDelete