Friday, March 27, 2009

St. Patrick's Day suprise

Have you ever had your child come home from school and say something that totally caught you by suprise? Macy came home from school the other day and said we made shamrocks with wishes on them today. I asked her what she wished for assuming it would be a million dollars, more toys or some other random thing. What she told me next blew me away. She said my wish was to see Jesus before I die!! I said are you scared to die and she said no i just really want to see Jesus before I die. I know when I was a child I never thought of seeing Jesus before I died and I never wrote about it at school. Macy truly has a heart for God and is not afraid to share the gospel. I am so proud of the God loving girl she is!!

1 comment:

  1. Let Macy know I want to see Jesus before I die too! :)

    ReplyDelete