Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lost in the Dark

Have you ever been sitting at your house during a storm and had the power go out? It's dark outside and your whole house is pitch black! You are used to where things are in your house and you know they are there but you can't see them!


That's how I have felt this whole week. Anything that could go wrong has. Through it all I know God is in it but it's so dark right now I can't see him.


I want so bad to know what his lesson is in all of this and when it will all end. I'm trying hard to lean on him but not sure he is hearing a word I'm saying.

I know everyone feels this way at some point in their life and there are far worse problems in the world than what I am dealing with. I'm just praying that God reveals himself to me soon.


God says he won't give you more than you can handle but I'm pretty sure he has more faith in me than I do.

This is kind of a random blog but my family could use some major prayers right now and who better to do that than my brothers and sisters in christ!!

4 comments:

  1. Just like when the power goes out and you can't see the couch, but you know it's there, God is still there through these times. I'm sorry it's been such a rough week. Praying your prayers are answered quickly and that things start going better. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. If there is anything else that I can do let me know. Seth<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I love your family. Don't worry if you have a hard time praying because we are standing in the gap for you. Trusting when you are finding it hard to do so.

    Please call, text, or come over if you need anything- prayer, or to vent, or a break, or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really helped me a year and a half ago when I spent what felt like months on the floor crying.

    But as for me, I watch in hope for the LORD,
    I wait for God my Savior;
    my God will hear me.
    Do not gloat over me, my enemy!
    Though I have fallen, I will rise.
    Though I sit in darkness,
    the LORD will be my light.


    It may be very, very dark, but He has taught me that He is still light.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete